Display food model easy for teacher and student to visualize the food condition. This health education presentation builds students' knowledge, skills, and positive attitudes about health.
HOSPITAL SENARAI REPLIKA MAKANAN TINGGI ZAT BESI
- Bread Not Fresh with Fungus
- Raw Ikan Kembong with Fly Eggs
- Fried Chicken Drumstick with Fly Eggs
- Fried Fish with Fly Eggs
- Malay Kuih Not Fresh With Sour
- Malay Kuih Drop On Floor Dirty the Food
- Raw Chicken Drumstick Not Fresh
Nota : Semua makanan dipamerkan dalam pinggan putih yang sama saiz
Hospital Standards and Guidelines for Health Education Programme
International Healthcare Conference and Exhibition, "They bring lecturers and professors to the education event so students can gain an in-depth understanding of our food and health programmes. Food and Health promotion programme focusing more on public health. To promote the health of Malaysians through the dissemination of accurate, appropriate education and also will improve safety and health in all Malaysian. (www.moh.gov.my)
Health Education Display Artificial Food Model
The World Health Organization (WHO) defined Health Education as "give opportunities for learning involving some form of communication designed to improve health literacy, including improving knowledge, and developing life skills which are conducive to individual and community health." [source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_education]
Actively advocate the principles of good nutrition and dietetics to the people through planned activities and via collaborations with professionals and organizations.
Support innovations, evidence-based practice and continuing professional development of dietitians.
Provide Strategic leadership for the profession.
- To help student understanding good health knowledge
- To promote the professional practice of dietetics
- To promote the study and understanding of the science of dietetics and allied fields
- To encourage closer cooperation between members
- To promote improvement in recruiting, training and conditions of employment of dietitians
- To ensure that the profession is protected against persons who are untrained to practice as dietitians
Promote Education Healthy Fresh Food To Malaysian